sorry for the lack of action over here. i've been busy with the following:
- ordering my first pair of converse (it's the little things)
- reading "the untethered soul" by michael a. singer. and you should be, too. i finished last night and i'm going to re-read it immediately.
- making friends at yoga (!)
- corresponding online with a guy whose username is "no_YOU_calm_down." can't decide if that's a giant red flag or the funniest thing i've read in weeks.
- doing the artist's way! i've decided to go through the 12-week course every March. it's a tad labor intensive.
- getting into the national's "trouble will find me" a mere 10 months after everyone else. all i can say is, wow, "graceless" makes me wish i were a drummer: